The mission of Les Roches International School of Hotel Managementis to provide students with the theoretical framework, professional experience, cultural knowledge and self-determination to become competent and inspirational leaders ”
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for one of Les Roches’ programs, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Download the Application Form from the Les Roches website (www.lesroches.edu) under the Admissions section, on the Application and Health Insurance Page.
- Gather the required documents listed on the Application Form. If necessary, refer to the Application and Health Insurance Page section.
- Send your Application to the Admissions Department in Switzerland:
Rue du Lac 118
- If you have questions or require assistance, you can contact an Educational Counselor through the website or by calling +41 21 989 2600.
Les Roches maintains a rolling admissions policy. This means that the applicant’s credentials are evaluated as soon as the application form is received, with all the pertinent information. A decision is normally reached within three weeks of reception.
- Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Rue du Lac 118 | 1815 Clarens, Switzerland
T+41 (0)21 989 26 44 | F+41(0)21 989 26 78
email@example.com | www.lesroches.edu